Somewhat Interesting Facts about Mrs. Brautigam:
1. I have taught at Miami East High School for 17 years. I have taught for a total of 27 years.
2. I teach mostly the freshmen math classes Algebra and also Honors Algebra 2.
1. I have been married to my husband Josh for 26 years and have 3 wonderful sons. My oldest Luke is a chemical Engineering. My middle son is a senior at the University of Toledo studying Bio-engineering/pre-med. My youngest is a sophomore at Ohio University studying electrical/computer engineering.
2. We have 2 Dogs Jasper(St. Bernard) & Athena(Border Collie Pound Dog). We also have a pet donkey named Joe.
3. I am an only child.
1. I went to Anna Local Schools from Kindergarten to 6th Grade.
2. I then moved to Sidney where I graduated from Sidney High School in 1990.
2. In 1994, I graduated from Capital University in Columbus with a BS in Secondary Mathematics Education.
2. In 1999, I graduated with a Master's Degree in Educational Leadership from Wright State University.
3. I continue to take graduate-level courses through the University of Dayton.
1. I love spending time with my family.
2. I enjoy watching Ohio State Football!!!
3. I played volleyball, basketball, and ran track in high school. I played volleyball at Capital University.
4. I enjoy riding my bike when I have time.
1. Even though I lived in the city, I showed market lambs at the Shelby County and Ohio State Fair for my boyfriend who is now my husband.
2. I grew up a few houses down from Rob Lowe's Grandpa.
3. I made it to Regionals in the 1600 meter run as a senior in high school but due to the pressure, I hyperventilated the entire race and came in dead last.