Discipline Plan for Ms. McCuistion’s Class$Dipping For Dollars$
Students that have their homework each day will be able to dip into the money jar. Once they have saved up $1.00 and count it out to me, they may get into the prize box! "Yea!"Classroom Behavior Management
1. Students will stay quiet during class instruction and work time.
2. Students will turn in daily class assignments and homework.
3. Students will be kind and respectful to everyone.
4. Students will be prepared for class and have all needed school supplies and materials.CONSEQUENCES & REWARDSIn first grade we use the "clip up/ clip down " system.
If a student is really struggling with their choices in our room and in other areas and displays the need for more support and intervention, I will implement a behavior chart and monitor their progress with you. By making rules for my students I am setting limits for them and letting them know my expectations. This fosters a sense of security and a caring atmosphere. Because I do care about them, I want them to learn responsibility, consideration for others and to be the best they can be no matter where they are.
The Best Reward Is Satisfaction For A Job Well Done.
* Sincere hugs and pats on back
* Chance to get in Prize Box
* Prize Binder* Chance to get behavior card punched. Once filled students can pick a prize from the "Prize Binder". BRAVO TABLE winners- for having the cleanest floor & desk area.* Eat lunch with the teacher* VIKING PRIDEcard with monthly prize drawing* Extra recess class & individual* Candy Bowl