Welcome to the Sixth Grade!
Students in the 6th grade will be expected to have the following supplies on the first day of school.
Please label all school supplies with your name before the first day.
- Inexpensive headphones or earbuds in a marked Ziploc bag. (These will be kept at school.)
- Loose leaf paper (wide-ruled)
- #2 pencils
- Package of red ballpoint pens
- Colored pencils
- 1 package of 3-4 highlighters
- Pencil pouch (large enough to hold all supplies)
- Large glue stick
- 2 extra large book covers
- Package of 4 dry erase markers
- Small pack of Ticonderoga #2 pencils (art)
- 2 black ultra fine point Sharpie markers (art)
- 3 - 1 inch binders
- 1 - 7 pocket expandable folder
- 3 sets of 5-tab dividers
- 1 - 2 pocket folder (homework folder)
- 1- 3 subject spiral notebook for ELA
- Box of tissues
- Clorox wipes - boys
- Paper towels - girls
Assignment books/planner and calculators will be purchased through school fees in August. Please do not buy one ahead of time.
SPECIAL NOTICE: Due to Covid restrictions, the Camp Willson trip is currently on hold. Hopefully, we will be able to go in the spring. In the past, the cost was approximately $150 per student. If we are able to go this year, the 6th grade teachers will send out information.
Have a great summer…see you in August!
The Sixth Grade Teachers