Tutoring - Course Description
Tutoring is a class designed to help you be more successful in all of your CORE content areas. We will practice various skills necessary for independence and success. Most of our time will be spent on individual and group study opportunities, and getting help on tests and quizzes (extended time) however, classes are divided by grade level giving us time to review and rework challenging assignments from English, Math, Science and Social Studies as well.
Information on the Transition to College
- During the '12-'13 school year, the Juniors and Seniors were provided the opportunity to meet with the representative from the Office of Disability Services to learn more about the transition to college. A summary is available here
Mrs. Hurst's Website Quick Guide
Located within this website you will find a variety of resources to assist you in becoming the best student you can be. As a high school student, you will be expected to check this site frequently and use these materials to your benefit.
Under the"Helpful Online Tools" link you will locate:
- links to content area textbooks
- links to helpful websites (there's something for every subject area)
- links to any accommodations/modifications, handouts that I CREATE for your content areas
On the Homepage (this page) you will locate:
- dates and information about up-coming High School Events
- information about new happenings in Special Education at Miami East