1. To assist the Treasurer and Superintendent in development of
a five (5) year plan to assess the fiscal needs of the district.
2. To pursue financial stability by assessing the needs and taking
action for additional revenue as needed.
3. To support the administration team and staff members in the
development of district goals that address Finance,
Curriculum/Program, Staff Development, District
Communication and Facility needs.
4. To direct communication from the public to appropriate
5. To develop and implement an annual schedule to review
board goals and conduct self-evaluation.
6. To support the continuation of a district strategic plan to
facilitate the development of long range goals and direction
for the accomplishment of those goals.